Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 18, 2011

blog post #1

Creativity is all kind of art source in including science and technology in fact all of civilization that human imagination.
* wonder and be curious because may be its save energy or its give more power.  The light is yellow so it might have something interesting.  I consider myself as a creative because I’m too curious about knowing new experience and try to find more information about things if I don’t know anything.  I like to take advantage of accidental events.  For example you don’t know how to cook and one day no one was home. There wasn’t any food at our house and u were tired u can’t go out so if u try to make some kind of food and somehow its turned into something else but not that food u wanted. so i guess that's accidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment